Is there an aspect of your life, business or work that feels uncomfortable or lacks satisfaction? Do you want to have the clarity, motivation and take the actions to create a more fulfilling present and future? Do you have a habit that keeps you stuck or creates discomfort in your life?
Ann Mold provides a range of services ranging from Psychotherapy, Counselling, Business Counselling, Coaching and Training to help you to create change and more fulfilment with the life and business that you find yourself in right now.
Some professional details include…
• A freelancer providing
coaching, therapy and training for over 5 years.
• 19 years relevant experience, in training, management, International and Community Development, and an associate lectureship with the Open University Business School.
• Has coached and provided therapy for over 200 individuals, in the last five years. Case studies and testimonials available on request.
• One of less than a hundred coaches who have attained the International coach Federation’s Professional Certified Coach Designation, which qualifies her to mentor, support and train coaches, and requires her to use the highest professional standards.
• An MSC in Manager and Organisational Development and Diploma in Transactional Analysis and Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy.
• Member of the International Coach Federation and The Institute of Transactional Analysis (In clinical training), BACP.
Contact: 10 Longmead, Lynton, North Devon EX35 6DQ
Phone: 01598 753747